The conference Share, Empower, Awareness (SEA)was organized by the publication Cross-Cultural Management Journal with the extremely valuable support of the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Public Administration within Ștefan cel Mare University of Suceava.
- Professor Maria Bedrule-Grigoruţă, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania
- Professor Aurel Burciu, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania
- Professor Valentin Hapenciuc, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania
- Professor Elena Hlaciuc, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania
- Associate Professor Irina Teodora Manolescu, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania
- Professor Claude Martin, Université Pierre Mendès France de Grenoble, France
- Professor Ioan Petrișor, West University of Timișoara, Romania
- Professor Gabriela Prelipcean, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania
- Professor Tawfiq Rkibi, ISLA Campus Lisboa, Portugal
- Professor Ludmila Sterbova, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
- Professor Stanka Tonkova, University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria
- Professor Blandine Vanderlinden, ICHEC Brussels Management School, Belgium
- Professor Dumitru Zaiț, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania
List of items accepted can be viewed HERE.
The plenary conference took place at the University Stefan cel Mare Suceava. The Conference was structured in two parts: in the first part, the representatives of the institutions partner countries have sent welcome messages to all participants and also in this first part, the audience could interact directly with practitioners from the business environment.
The one who has opened the SEA Conference 2013 and communicated the welcome message to participants, was Mrs. professor doctor Carmen Nastase, as Dean of the Faculty of Economic sciences and Public Administration in Suceava county. In her speech , Mrs. Dean stressed the importance and values gained in the carrying out of events of this type.
From the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Mrs. pr. dr. univ. Maria Bedrule-Grigoruta was the one who sent the message of support and encouragement to researchers to participate in the conference, and also expressed her pleasure to be part of scientific committee at such a event.
From the department of Economics, Business Administration and Tourism, Mr pr. dr. univ. Valentin Hapenciuc, in his capacity as a director department, showed openness to similar scientific collaborations like SEA Conference 2013, remarked the importance of dissemination of such information with regard to research carried out by PhD and not only.
Once transmitted the messages on the part of the institution of education has passed at the presentation of views of the practitioners, representatives of the business environment.
First which took word was Mr. Ionut Buimaga, Regional Sales Manager at Kamis condimente SRL. He also spoke to the audience about the "Multinational in the Romanian business environment".
Mr. Dionisie Marcan, president of CECAR, a subsidiary Suceava spoke about "Challenges of financial management in the current context".
Paul Padurariu, as settlor of the magazine online iLikeIasi.ro, contractor online, online strategist with and e-commerce consultant, presented participants the differences in development of the Online vs Offline, environment of business pointing out that a number of advantages as well as disadvantages for each of situations.
At the end of the first part of the Conference we could enjoy a performance backed by a band of mariachi, band who entertained the audience with joy, song, dance and good mood.
In the second part of the day was passed at the support of some scientific material that would be published in the CMJ. All the work were of high scientific and innovative who woke up the interest of attendants and of Scientific Committee.
The event took place in the days of 21-23 June 2013 and has included the third edition of The National Doctoral Seminar.
Doctoral National Seminar held at Casa Domnească (www.cacica.ro) and included central debates, active involvement of PhD by supporting their own opinions and the possibility to ask questions.
An overview of the event you can view here:: http://evenimente.bxb.ro/snd-2013/