The SEA 8 International Conference was designed to review many of the aspects of the multidisciplinary debates, highlighting both the theoretical and practical research on cross-cultural aspects. These meetings are designed to address and enhance the understanding of significant issues in Social Sciences and Humanities Research, issues that are at the heart of regional and international research.
As the number of participants has been constantly growing, there was a definite need to develop specialized workshops as to better fit the characteristics of various research areas that have converged at the conferences:
- M-MED Workshop: The management of changes in the medical area. Ethical and diagnosis issue in pediatric pathology
SEA 8 “Rethinking Global Space, Culture and Change in Organizations”, held in Romania, Iași was hosted by The Romanian Academy between May 13th – 14th, 2016. The event was organized in partnership with THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY (Iasi Branch, Marketing Committee), GHEORGHE ASACHI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF IAȘI (The Department of Economics and Marketing & Linguatek - Center of Applied Modern Languages and Communication).
Professor Dumitru ZAIȚ - Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Founding Editor and President of ”Cross-Cultural Management Journal”
Associate Professor Daniela ENE, Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iași, Director of “Linguatek” Center of Applied Modern Languages and Communication
The conference began with several greeting messages from the welcoming committee. Considering the main theme of the Conference Rethinking Global Space, Culture and Change in Organizations, the speakers focused on the current change dynamics happening in organizations and at individual level as well.
In their opinion, one of the most noticeable effect is the salient manifestation of individualism among individuals with consequences on decision making processes in organizations. In this regard, one may noticed that if the transferability and universality of management theories act towards convergence, culture is focused on divergence. As a result, the process of good change needs to happen in a balanced way, with a catalytic effect on both people and organizations.
As final remarks, the speakers considered the subject of the conference as a very generous one and the debates as very productive. They agreed that the discussions brought value and inspiration to participants. The welcoming committed wished all participants success and inspired actions in their endeavors in order to succeed in contributing to the scientific progress.
SEVERAL DISSEMINATIONS OF AUTHORS:
Sorin BRICIU, Dimi OFILEANU - L'UTILISATION DE LA PENSÉE LEAN DANS LE CONTEXTE DE LA RESPONSABILITÉ SOCIALE DE L'ENTREPRISE
Redouane MOUHOUB, Abdelmalek DEBBIHI - L'UNION EUROPÉENNE MISE À L'ÉPREUVE PAR LA CRISE MIGRATOIRE
Stelian MANOLACHE - THE DISPUTE BETWEEN POLITICAL THEOLOGY AND THE POLITICS OF THEOLOGY IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY ON THE MEANINGS OF THE POSTMODERN GLOBALIZING AND INDIVIDUALISTIC SOCIETY AND THE CHRISTIAN PERSONALIST GLOBALITY
Alexandrina Cristina VASILE - HOFSTEDE’S CULTURAL DIMENSIONS AND MANAGEMENT IN CORPORATIONS
Danusia VAMVU - INVESTIGATING THE EFFECTS OF THE EURO ON BILATERAL TRADE
Oana-Ramona SOCOLIUC, Ion POHOAŢĂ, Delia-Elena DIACONAŞU - ROMANIA’S DEVELOPMENT AT THE CROSSROADS OF INEFFECTIVE INSTITUTIONS AND THE EUROPEAN REQUIREMENTS
Florin Alexandru LUCA, Claudia Ioana CIOBANU - RELATIONSHIP QUALITY IN REAL ESTATE COMPANIES
Workshop M-MED: THE MANAGEMENT OF CHANGES IN THE MEDICAL AREA. ETHICAL AND DIAGNOSIS ISSUE IN PEDIATRIC PATHOLOGY
Coordinator: Alina-Costina Luca
- UPDATES IN PORTAL HYPERTENSION AT CHILDREN, Bogdan A Stana, Evelina Moraru, Paula Popovici, Alice Azoicăi
- ASSESSMENT OF MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN IN PEDIATRIC PATHOLOGY, Bogdan A Stana, Evelina Moraru, Constantin Ailoaie, Alice Azoicăi
- CHRONIC RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS -A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE PROGNOSIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS, Bogdan A Stana, Evelina Moraru, Alice Azoicăi, Paula Popovici, Irina Criscov, Ramona Diaconu
- MEDICAL MANAGEMENT OF ACHONDROPLASIA, Elena Braha, Alina-Costina Luca
- MANAGEMENT OF OSTEOPOROSIS IN PEDIATRICS, Elena Braha, Constantin Iordache, Alina-Costina Luca
- MANAGEMENT OF CASES WITH CONGENITAL HYPOTHYROIDISM, Elena Braha, Alina Costina Luca
- EMERGENCY DIAGNOSIS AND THE TREATEMENT OF THE ARRHYTHMIAS IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS, Alina-Costina Luca, Mariana Paguţe
- MANAGEMENT OF THE PEDIATRIC HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY, Mariana Paguţe, Mirabela Subotnicu, Alina-Costina Luca
- ETHICAL ISSUES AND DIAGNOSIS OF CONGENITAL HEART MALFOMATIONS AT CHILDREN, Alina-Costina Luca, Andreea Simona Holoc, Mirabela Subotnicu
- MANAGEMENT OF ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION AT CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS, Alina-Costina Luca, Mirabela Subotnicu, Andreea Simona Holoc
- MANAGEMENT OF DUCTODEPENDENT CONGENITAL HEART MALFORMATIONS IN NEWBORNS, Alina-Costina Luca, Claudia Toma, Andreea Simona Holoc
- NEUROLOGICAL COMPLICATIONS IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS HEART, Iordache Constantin, Andreea Simona Holoc, Alina-Costina Luca
- MANAGEMENT OF CARDIOVASCULAR COMPLICATIONS IN CHILDREN WITH OBESITY IN NORTH-ESTERN REGION OF ROMANIA, Iordache Constantin, Mirabela Subotnicu, Alina-Costina Luca
- THE ROLE OF LIPOPROTEIN(A) IN CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS, Alina-Costina Luca, Andreea Simona Holoc
- MANAGEMENT OF PULMONARY HYPERTENSION AT CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS, Alina-Costina Luca, Mariana Paguţe, Iordache Constantin
- MANAGEMENT OF DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AT PAEDIATRIC POPULATION, Alina-Costina Luca, Mariana Paguţe, Iordache Constantin
- CARDIOVASCULAR MANIFESTATIONS IN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES, Alina-Costina Luca, Iordache Constantin, Mariana Paguţe
- OCCUPATIONAL SOLVENT EXPOSURE ASSOCIATED WITH DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY, Alina-Costina Luca, Elena Braha
- MANAGEMENT OF CRANIO-CEREBRAL TRAUMA, Alin Iordache
- NEUROSURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF STROKE, Alin Iordache
- MANAGEMENT OF THE INTRACEREBRAL HEMATOMAS, Alin Iordache