FRIA (The Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence) together with its national and international partners have developed the HUB 3rd edition. The SEA, NORD or HUB Conference changes its location in a dynamic way during the 2013 - 2016, in line with our partners’ expectations and available locations.
HUB 3.0 “THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CROSS-CULTURAL COMPETENCE”, held in Prague, Czech Republic, was organized in partnership with THE UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS PRAGUE, between the 15th and 16th of April 2016.
Considering that travelling, funding issues, and schedule are factors that sometimes make it difficult for scholars to attend the conference in-person, we added a new feature to our conferences! We now support a more inclusive participation, and allow scholars to disseminate their results to a wider audience, to interact with a body of peers and to engage with colleagues from afar, therefore spreading their ideas in a more efficient way. The SEA conferences now have a poster section. Posters and video presentations are aimed for scholars who are unable to be present in-person at the location of the conference.
As great conferences are not limited to the mere dissemination of scientific materials, we have also organized the 3rd edition of the HUB, an event dedicated to the interaction and socializing of scholars from different or complementary research areas. The informal atmosphere provided by the exquisite location of Prague facilitated the exchange of ideas are exchanged and communication and connection between different areas of research. The scholars attending the activities of the HUB had the chance of interacting during touristic activities.
For a period of 2 days, the activities of the HUB gathered researchers and PhDs who, in a framework of an informal program, combined relaxation and tourism with the exchange of practical ideas and developed the premises for common interdisciplinary research projects.
- Intercultural mixing performance
- Intercultural knowledge management
- Intercultural communication and relationship management
- Intercultural aspects in interorganizational collaboration
- Intercultural training methodology
- Business and intercultural relations
- Intercultural and interorganizational innovation
- Diversity, values and norms of work: cultural foundations
- Reflections on Methodological Possibilities in Cultural Studies Research
- Research methods, especially action research, collaborative research
- Transnational Media Cultures
- Compared accounting structures
- Policies & human resources management, professional identity
- Elements of management theory
- Entrepreneurship and international business
- Intercultural Communication;
- Regional cultural policies;
- Mass Communication;
- International cultural co-operation and mobility issues;
- Cultural access and participation;
- Socio-economic impacts of culture;
- Digitisation and culture;
- Cultural differences in approaches to change
- Ethics & Communication
- Organizational agility and managing complex system change
Associate Professor Ludmila Sterbova, Department of International Business, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
Professor Dumitru Zaiț, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania
Professor Claude Martin, Université Pierre Mendès France de Grenoble, France
Professor Tawfiq Rkibi, Rector Universidade Europeia, Lisboa, Portugal
Professor Stanka Tonkova, University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria
Professor Blandine Vanderlinden, ICHEC Brussels Management School, Belgium
Director & Editor-in-Chief: Dan Serghie, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence
VIDEO & POSTERS: