Give more chance for new ideas
Our conferences aim to bring together academic scientists, business leaders, and professionals for the purpose of exchanging and sharing their creative and innovative ideas, approaches, strategies and research results. The
participants discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. SEA and NORD are friendly conference series that aim to encourage and support early-career researchers.
The SEA Conferences aim to:
- act as an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of research ideas;
- promote active collaboration amongst researchers from diverse basic disciplines;
- provide a framework in which postgraduate students can see their work in a national context;
SEA HUB is an event focused on the exchange of ideas between researchers which happens in an informal environment based on tourist and social activities.
- SEA (Share. Empower. Awareness). We share and empower the academic awarness. TRADITIONAL & ONLINE CONFERENCES IN DYNAMIC LOCATIONS. SEA International Conferences, events dedicated firstly to the academic community. Our intention is to attract delegates from around the world. Dynamic Location: the conference is set in different locations over a year. The purpose of the SEA international scientific conference is to enable the academia, research, and corporate entities to boost the potential of the “Sharing” environments, by providing a forum for exchanging ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements;
- NORD (Networking, Observing, Rethinking & Disrupting) – ONLINE CONFERENCES. The events focus on debates on specific current ideas and controversies in the field of socio-economic life, humanist approaches or real applied sciences. Entirely virtual, no traveling, no accommodation, no additional payment! Just submit paper, register and attend the conference with peers, scholars and scientists from all domains. NORD online conference has many advantages over the traditional conference — including increased exposure for presenters, higher quality papers, higher quality commenters, a more manageable pace during the comment period, less expense, and less travel-related frustration.;
- ”The HUB” (the seminar of researchers and PhDs) in order to relate the ideas and visions of researchers and PhD students with areas of expertise in various fields from universities both in Romania and other countries. The activity is meant to gather around Researchers and PhDs for a few days. Within the framework of an absolutely informal program, relaxation and tourism can be positively blend with an exchange of practical ideas in the scope of developing interdisciplinary common research projects. Share & Collaborate with other researchers! Propose open collaborative projects!
To attend, please submit a paper before the deadline specified for each conference.
After receiving the confirmation that your article has been selected, please register for the conference in order to be able to make you presentation during the conference. The paper will be published in the journals.