Share your paper with more people
Become a SEA OPEN RESEARCH member
Join the community as a Researcher at https://seaopenresearch.eu/join/. Become a SEA MEMEBER by filling the information requested in the form.
A SEA MEMBER is ACTIVE by publishing in one of the affiliated journals in the current year or in the previous one.
Keep yourself as ACTIVE MEMBER. Active SEA membership is extended until the end of next year from the publication of a new manuscript in one of affiliated journals.
Publish an article
Submit your manuscript on the platform of scientific debate SEA OPEN-RESEARCH: https://seaopenresearch.eu/submission/. All items accepted will be published in one of the related journals.
We have several journals for your convenience:
- SEA – Practical Application of Science (http://spas.seaopenresearch.eu)
- Cross-cultural Management Journal (http://cmj.seaopenresearch.eu)
- Management Intercultural (http://mi.seaopenresearch.eu)
- Network Intelligence Studies (http://nis.seaopenresearch.eu)
- Law, Society & Organisations (http://lso.seaopenresearch.eu)
Disseminate your research
The selected or published articles are disseminated in the SEA NETWORK or in our CONFERENCES.
- The SEA NETWORK (http://network.seaopenresearch.eu)
- CONFERENCES (https://seaopenresearch.eu)
SEA (Share. Empower. Awareness.) Conferences
NORD Online (Networking, Observing, Rethinking & Disrupting) Conferences