Biannual journals of culture management.
Management Intercultural (MI) is published exclusively in Romanian and French. MI is supporting the need for intercultural collaboration of the private sector, the academic and the administrative one. The journal hosts articles written by authors coming from the academic and the business sector or from the administrative field.
Our mission is to create a platform for collaborative research and practical application of research results in which the entire academic community but also the economic sector, feel welcome. In this context, we encourage the creation of bridges between different spheres of knowledge by creating an intercultural awareness.
With articles on a wide range of topics like intercultural and inter-organizational innovation, elements of management theory, policies & human resources management, entrepreneurship & international business anthropology, intercultural mixing performance, intercultural knowledge management, intercultural training methodology, the Management Intercultural is captivating the readers.
The first edition of the Journal of Management Intercultural appeared in late 1999, in November, under the supervision of prof. Dumitru Zait, the founder of the journal.
- Cross-cultural mixing performance
- Cross-cultural knowledge management
- Cross-cultural communication and relationship management
- Cross-cultural aspects in interorganizational collaboration
- Cross-cultural training methodology
- Studies in theology, ethics and culture
- Cross-cultural and interorganizational innovation
- Diversity, values and norms of work: cultural foundations
- Policies & human resources management, professional identity
- Elements of management theory
- Entrepreneurship and international business
- Business and intercultural relations
- Literary studies, Applied modern languages and Communication
- Arts, Education & Humanities